My Biography: In reverse order
I am the founder and curator of the @lantis learning network – a free, interactive learning network.
I publish Interactive eBooks on Communication, Information Management, Life Skills, and Spirituality.
I retired from Verizon/GTE after a thirty-five-year career in Communication and Information management.
I taught graduate-level Communication, Business, and Telecommunication courses at DeVry and Chapman College.
I have two kids
I have written multiple academic articles.
I married Annette
My undergraduate degree is in Communication from UCLA. My graduate degree is in Communication Management from the Annenberg School of Communication at the University of Southern California (USC).
I was a Chaplain’s Assistant in the Army during Vietnam.
From all these things, I developed 4 Core Competencies: communication, telecommunications, adult education, and spirituality.
My current areas of interest are:
- Cloud/Internet Architecture
- Network Planning
- Telecommunications Law and Regulation – Net Neutrality
- Improving Interpersonal Communication
- Improving Team and Organizational Communication
- Improving Community Communication
- Adult Education
- Information Management
- Website Design
- Information Analysis and Management
- Strategic Management of Technology
I am available for consultation.